Rambler's Top100

BattleCatsSquad

Объявление

Приглашаем в клан!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » BattleCatsSquad » Юморилка » Цитаты с форума

Цитаты с форума

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Не секрет что нововведения (или, хм, возвращение к истокам) в патче 2.4 не всех устраивают, болше всего криков вызвало исключение из игры одной интересной фичи: Lock Autodefend Mode. Я не буду тут разводить холивор на тему нужный это был шаг или нет. Я просто поставлю здесь несколько самых забавных цитат из темы на форуме swordofthenewworld.

1) I want it back. I don't wanna have to go hide in Coimbra everytime I want to go get a cup of tea. It's cold here, I need tea.
вот как, злые люди из к2 заставляют мёрзнуть жителей туманного альбиона.

2) I can't farm anymore in an Asian MMo... omg "can't farm in an asian mmo"... somethin' sounds wrong... but I don't know what....

3) и сразу же нашлись те кто решил на этом заработать:
¿Worried about pressing spacebar until your fingers root and fall?
¿Tired of diying only because you dont remember that the adm is no more?
¿Angry after triying to AFK-level and found your guys dead in 5 minutes?

¡DONT WORRY ANYMORE!

¡We have the solution of all your troubles!

[реклама вместо картинки]

¡The only and original key-press bird!

Only $ 5.95. ¡Order now! ... wait, dont order now... is sold out.

4) самый на мой взгляд разумный пост на первую половину темы:
Before
AFK leveling
found a spot with mobs a few levels below, stand, defence mode, pray, go to sleep
found a spot with strong mobs but low spawn (corner or something), stand close to each other, defence mode, pray, go to sleep
Normal playing
just ideal
Now
AFK leveling
found a spot with mobs a few levels below, stand, defence mode, pray, go to sleep
found a spot with mobs that don't knock your chars back, don't fear, etc. (corner or something), stand properly, defence mode, pray, go to sleep
Normal playing
click... your scout and musk are faster than ele (no, not the stance, just armor that increase speed walking), so you have to wait with spacebar until he run to other chars, meanwhile your musk/scout are attacked by bunch of mobs, if you get lucky you will survive that, if not, move to quaters
lets try again, now slowly. 5 mobs, AOE, after that 2 mobs got 5% hp, 3 got about 50%, so, click to the weakest to eliminate it quickly - FAIL - sorry, scout stopped healing you after clicking anything, go to quaters and try not to break anything
so, you have to use skills, aoe, dont click nothing while "Select All" and cant move when "Individual" because scout wont follow you and you will die.
5) Естественно есть люди с противоположным мнением:
Removing Auto-Defend serperates the Men from the Boys. (Or Girls from the Women)
6) в ответ на предыдущее:
More like the Men from the Bots.

мда))) петух просто супер))) я долго смеялась :lol:
остальное очень грустно...для 3 персов отключение авто-дефенса - это ппц...у меня 1 файтерша бегает по локе и качается, потому как она танк...а визка и скаут не успевают ничего..и опыта им нифига не идёт...вот вывожу я их троих - 2 сразу дохнут, файтер качается :/  и,скажите мне, в чём смысл?

хм... надо создать как у тебя патю - посмотреть. Хотя патя грасик, лиза, эмили (с посохом, в ударной формации) качалась нормально. F4 почаще жать и не забывать контролить остающих.
зы: хотя у тебя и в пвп та же беда - постоянно файтер вперёд убегает ;)

зы2: касаемо самих цитат - надолго поселился под столом и боялся вылазить =)

Отредактировано SilenS (2008-01-25 20:02:10)

Вы здесь » BattleCatsSquad » Юморилка » Цитаты с форума